Service command line reference¶
lmi service is a command for LMI metacommand, which allows to list and manage system services on a remote host with installed OpenLMI service provider.
System service management.
lmi service list [(–enabled | –disabled)]
lmi service show <service>
lmi service start <service>
lmi service stop <service>
lmi service enable <service>
lmi service disable <service>
lmi service restart [–try] <service>
lmi service reload <service>
lmi service reload-or-restart [–try] <service>
- Prints a list of services. Only enabled services are printed at default.
- Show detailed information about service.
- Starts a service.
- Stops the service.
- Restarts the service.
- Ask the service to reload its configuration.
reload-or-restartReload the service if it supports it. If not, restart it instead.
- List only enabled services.
- List only disabled services.
- Whether to abandon the operation if the service is not running.