OpenLMI-Service is CIM provider for managing Linux system services (using the systemd D-Bus interface).
The API can be accessed by any WBEM-capable client. OpenLMI already provides:
- Python module lmi.scripts.service, part of OpenLMI scripts.
- Command line tool: LMI metacommand, with ‘service’ subcommand.
- Enumerate system services and get their status.
- Start/stop/restart/... a service and enable/disable a service.
- Event based monitoring of service status (emit indication event upon service property change).
Table of Contents