Power Management command line reference¶
lmi power is a command for LMI metacommand, which allows to display and control system power states on a remote host with installed OpenLMI power provider. It works only if managed machine is up with CIMOM running inside its operating system. Therefore powering the machine on is out of scope for OpenLMI.
System power state management.
lmi power list
lmi power suspend
lmi power hibernate
lmi power reboot [–force]
lmi power poweroff [–force]
- Prints a list of available power states.
- Suspend the system (suspend to RAM).
- Hibernate the system (suspend to disk).
- Shutdown and reboot the system (–force will skip shutdown of running services).
- Shutdown the system (–force will skip shutdown of running services).
- Skip shutting down services first